Wednesday 3 July 2013

JUPITERS LOVE


There are enlightening moments, and there are enlightening mornings! I woke up today to my astrology-loving, herbal-drinking, urban-cycling, yoga-loving ‘ickle sister reminding me Jupiter moves into Cancer today!

Yay … so for those us who will benefit from this 12 year cycle, it is time to parrrrrty … abundance, growth from above new opportunities, and life giving and nurturing elements are moving our way.

We will now excel in anything we nourish, for others, in some manner. We may need some help overcoming moodiness or clinging to old values that no longer hold true, but true to our sign, we will maintain our sociable and friendly disposition.

We will do well with the public, and better still, if we have hit our middle age! We will share our ideas, which will be a blend of our philosophies with our own personal experiences.

SO … TO THE MYSTICAL AND MAGICAL … WHAT PREY HAPPENED FOR ME TODAY AS JUPITER STARTS ITS TRANSIT THROUGH CANCER?

The sun shone!

I had a confirmation of commission for a 6-piece editorial on nature and abundance

The Yoga Show called and offered space for our Academy to exhibit

A lecture space came up for a speaking opportunity

And … at last … I signed up for Ealing Eagles Run!

So, today I thank Jupiter for encouraging me to get in touch with my deep emotional truth and ‘get things moving.’

Much love,

x

1 comment: